An innovative, digital,
3-dimensional assessment system:
- Funded by the U.S. Department of Education
- Qualifies for ESSER funding
- Provides data for individualized learning plans
ONPAR’s multimedia interface is designed to be accessible to all students, and to provide rich formative information to both teachers and students.
Address Learning Loss by Implementing ONPAR, a Formative Assessment Program
Understand where your students are every step of the way
- Use ONPAR to understand student learning.
- ONPAR concept-based formative assessment complements any middle school program.
- A 3-dimensional formative assessment system that provides immediate feedback to both students and teachers along with strategies for moving student learning forward.
- Qualifies for ESSER I (CARES Act), ESSER II (CRRSA Act), and ARP ESSER III (ARP Act) funding.
Accessible Assessment Questions
- Animations, graphics, and other multimedia representations provide multiple means of accessing information
- Real-life scenarios engage students in challenging content and problem solving
- UDL options address the learning and assessment needs of all students
- Spanish or English audio option
- Built-in language support through hyperlinks for underscored words
- Screen text elaborates the task for students who prefer more reading
Together, these features provide multiple pathways for students to understand and respond to questions. The focus of the assessment is on the concepts rather than the language of the test.
Ongoing, Timely Feedback for Teachers and Students
ONPAR uses innovative scoring algorithms so that students and teachers receive immediate score reports, and learning challenges can be addressed in a timely fashion. Feedback reports are action focused revealing individual students’ results on each aspect of a performance task.
Student reports. After students complete a task, the auto-scoring process results in an automatically generated score report. To support student learning, reports include not only scores but also detailed feedback on the three NGSS dimensions, as well as on common misunderstandings. Students view their own individual reports via the student portal; teachers review them via teacher portal.
ONPAR Overview for Teachers
ONPAR Overview for Students