Welcome to the
We’re here to help you. Below are are answers to common questions. If you have any further inquiries please fill out the form at the bottom.
A printable order form can be obtained at the following link: Download
Our customer service department can provide you with a quote within 24 hours. To request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call 888.698.8463.
Proper documentation must be supplied to purchase teacher’s materials. These materials will not be shipped to a non-recognized educational institution. An online license for a Teacher’s Edition is available at no charge with the purchase of 32 or more student texts. The license is good for 6 years. Hardcopy editions are available for purchase.
All orders are subject to a 12% shipping and handling charge depending upon order classification. State and local taxes will be added where they apply. If you use your shipping carrier, a handling charge will still be applied. Prices are slightly higher in Canada. To ensure prompt delivery of your order, we suggest that you place orders as early as possible. Please be advised that kit orders may take up to 4–6 weeks to process. It is suggested that you request rush shipment ONLY when essential. Rush shipments are subject to an additional shipping charge. The company reserves the right to institute a finance charge within legal guidelines for any or all product lines. Please Note: Additional shipping costs are applied for Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders.
If you choose to use your own carrier there will be a 6% handling fee.
- Please check your order before affixing school stamps to materials. STAMPED OR MARKED BOOKS CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR CREDIT.
- No returns will be accepted for custom books. Merchandise may not be returned without prior authorization.
- All items returned must be in resalable condition. To request a return, please contact Lisa Befanis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.698.8463. Please have your purchase order number available. We will accept returns for books within 60 days of purchase and book returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return of kit materials will be accepted within 10 days of purchase and is subject to a 30% restocking fee. All returns will be at the customer’s shipping expense. Return authorization numbers should be referenced on all packages and include a copy of the original invoice. A credit for the approved items returned will be processed, less the restocking fee. Note: Kit orders only can be modified or canceled within 10 days of the confirmation of your order.
- Damaged Merchandise: Please notify us immediately of any items damaged in transit or any other discrepancies by calling Customer Service at 888.698.8463. All claims for damages and/or shortages must be made within 30 days after receipt of merchandise. If materials have been received with a binding defect, the customer must provide a representative book as an example of the defective binding. When these books are returned and verified by us to be defective, they will be replaced on an equitable depreciation scale reflecting the elapsed time from the original purchase of the book(s) to the date of return.
In connection with your purchase and receipt of Products and Materials from SASC, LLC, DBA Activate Learning (“Activate”), Activates’ policy is the following.
When you receive a shipment, immediately inspect the shipment for visible damage and visible shortages.
- An example of visible damage is a kit box that is crushed or opened.
- An example of visible shortage is kit box 2 of 3 is missing.
- Count all boxes and compare that to what is stated on the Bill of Lading or other shipment documentation.
- If you identify any damage or shortage, immediately note such on the shipment documentation, take a picture of the damage/shortage and notify Activate.
- When you receive a shipment, immediately inspect the shipment for visible damage and visible shortages.
Within thirty (30) days of your shipment receipt, open all boxes and inspect and count the components to ensure that all Products and Materials identified on the order are included and are undamaged.
- To the extent your inspection identifies any shortages or damage, please take a picture of the damage/shortage and notify Activate.
- Within thirty (30) days of your shipment receipt, open all boxes and inspect and count the components to ensure that all Products and Materials identified on the order are included and are undamaged.
- All notifications to Activate under this Claims Policy should be emailed to email@example.com. Please state “Claims Policy” in the subject and include the order number/PO number and tracking number along with other details regarding the damage and/or shortage.
- Activate is not liable for visible damages and shortages that are not promptly reported upon delivery receipt.
- Activate is not liable for concealed damages and/or shortages that are claimed (i) more than thirty days after delivery receipt or (ii) after the Products or Materials are moved to a location other than your receiving area.